We are supplying to a fast-growing removals and storage company that strives to treat every customer as an individual and exceed their needs. If you are reliable and want to work in the removal industry, please apply.
Basic salary: £negotiable/hour, first 8 hours guaranteed + overtime £negotiable/hour
Job Type: Permanent
Job location: Croydon, Greater London
A Driver is expected to be able to undertake the following roles:
- To be responsible for carrying out vehicle checks, before the vehicle leaves the yard, and focusing a tacho-chart correctly where necessary.
- To drive the company’s vehicles safely and legally, keeping all tools and equipment in a safe and tidy state always.
- To pack and unpack customer’s goods where required.
- To be able to navigate to relevant addresses.
- To be able to safely and efficiently carry furniture.
- To be able to safely load and unload the vehicle, using your initiative to protect and secure goods where required.
- Deal with customers in a friendly and efficient way at all times.
- Understand, convey to others and act on information effectively.
- Give clear directions to others and pass on messages promptly, especially when carrying furniture with other members of the team.
You must have the following:
- Full UK Driving Licence. A clean licence: Ideally max. 3 points allowed.
- Drivers CPC card.
- Minimum 1-year HGV driving experience is essential.
- Removals experience is preferred but not essential.
Please contact us for further details.